Tiger sharks at Tiger Beach and Great Hammerheads from Bimini Jan 27th to Feb 2nd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Christopher_B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
[h=2][/h]
I have two spaces left on this unique trip combining Tiger and Lemon sharks at Tiger Beach, Great Hammerheads and Bull sharks off Bimini, Stuart Cove's Shark Adventure afternoon off Nassau, and three days snorkelling with Humpback whales off Salt Cay, Turks and Caicos. Caribbean Shark and Whale Safari 2015 - Indigo Safaris The 11-night trip starts at Freeport airport and ends at Providenciales airport. Price including all flights in between is $4230 based on two sharing.

It is possible to just do the first six nights on Grand Bahama and Bimini if the humpbacks don't float your boat, for $2650.

Christopher

Hi Jake,

Meals aren't included. Full board meal plans are quite expensive in the Bahamas, and people eat different amounts. Also as Bimini and on Salt Cay we have self-catering facilites as well as several restaurants to choose from, so I prefer to give people the choice.

Thanks for the info.!!!
Hi Jake,

Meals aren't included. Full board meal plans are quite expensive in the Bahamas, and people eat different amounts. Also as Bimini and on Salt Cay we have self-catering facilites as well as several restaurants to choose from, so I prefer to give people the choice.

Hi Jake, if you are interested, I still have two spots left, due to a cancellation. email me if you are interested in a last-minute discount.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom