Little Cayman August 15th - 22nd. Below normal pricing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BDSC

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
We have a group going to Little Cayman this August 15th - 22nd and we are staying at the Little Cayman Beach Resort. The price is $1250 per person if you only want to do the morning dives (12 total) or $1425 if you want to do the afternoon dives as well (17 total). This price is below typical dive shop pricing or what you could book the resort on your own. It includes the following:

- 7 nights in a pool view room (double occupancy)
- All dives (12 or 17) with tanks, weights, etc.
- All three meals and the food is exceptional!
- Transfers
- All taxes, service charges, resort fees
- Welcome rum punch and reception

Really, about the only thing not included is the alcohol and tips for the dive staff.

I am also holding seats on Cayman Air for the round trip from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman and back. The cost of that flight is $160. That will be the only thing you would need to pay me directly for. The cost of the resort you will be able to pay them directly using your credit card.

We have an excellent group going and like I always tell people, you don't have to do the "group thing" when there. We don't all have to sit at the same table etc. We are all grown-ups and everyone can just do their own thing when there. I have had several SB members go on some of our trips and actually liked us enough to travel on other trips as well.

So if anyone is interested please let me know. As of today I only have three rooms left and the resort is full for that week.

Hope some folks can join us!

Ash

We have a group going to Little Cayman this August 15th - 22nd and we are staying at the Little Cayman Beach Resort. The price is $1250 per person if you only want to do the morning dives (12 total) or $1425 if you want to do the afternoon dives as well (17 total). This price is below typical dive shop pricing or what you could book the resort on your own. It includes the following:- 7 nights in a pool view room (double occupancy)- All dives (12 or 17) with tanks, weights, etc.- All three meals and the food is exceptional!- Transfers- All taxes, service charges, resort fees- Welcome rum punch and receptionReally, about the only thing not included is the alcohol and tips for the dive staff.I am also holding seats on Cayman Air for the round trip from Grand Cayman to Little Cayman and back. The cost of that flight is $160. That will be the only thing you would need to pay me directly for. The cost of the resort you will be able to pay them directly using your credit card. We have an excellent group going and like I always tell people, you don't have to do the "group thing" when there. We don't all have to sit at the same table etc. We are all grown-ups and everyone can just do their own thing when there. I have had several SB members go on some of our trips and actually liked us enough to travel on other trips as well. So if anyone is interested please let me know. As of today I only have three rooms left and the resort is full for that week. Hope some folks can join us!Ash

I may be interested in this trip. How do we talk off-line? Thank you. JJohnson

Boo hoo hoo!!!! I want to come!!!!! I can vouch that this is a great group!

:0( Wish it was a little later!!!!!!!
You two need to be there! Won't be the same without you.

Still have two rooms. Will turn them back in around the end of May if no one wants them. Several SB members going!

Down to my last room. Will be turning it back in around the first of June. We have a great group going at a discounted price.

Down to my last room. Will be turning it back in around the first of June. We have a great group going at a discounted price.

Any room left? Me & my 2 kids (14 & 16). thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom