Kailua-Kona Condo Vacation Rental - 20% SB Discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

konatoo

Registered
Reaction score
Aloha :crafty:

We offer our 1 BR/1 Bath Kailua-Kona condo to SB divers at a 20% discount. The condo is located in a quiet tropical complex one block from the Kailua Bay Pier and Alii Drive. This puts you in the heart of the best diving and snorkeling that the Big Island has to offer.

Amenities include a queen bed in the BR, queen sofa-bed in the LR, fully furnished kitchen, A/C in BR and LR, ceiling fan, TV/VCR/CD/Stereo, covered parking stall, beach supplies, pool, and in-unit washer/dryer. We are within easy walking distance of the Kona dive operators, shopping, and night life.

Further details on our web site at http://www.honuheaven.com.

Please PM for additional information (or if you just want to talk about the Big Island!).

Mahalo,
Tom and Sue

konatoo:
Aloha :crafty:

We offer our 1 BR/1 Bath Kailua-Kona condo to SB divers at a 20% discount. The condo is located in a quiet tropical complex one block from the Kailua Bay Pier and Alii Drive. This puts you in the heart of the best diving and snorkeling that the Big Island has to offer.

Amenities include a queen bed in the BR, queen sofa-bed in the LR, fully furnished kitchen, A/C in BR and LR, ceiling fan, TV/VCR/CD/Stereo, covered parking stall, beach supplies, pool, and in-unit washer/dryer. We are within easy walking distance of the Kona dive operators, shopping, and night life.

Further details on our web site at http://www.honuheaven.com.

Please PM for additional information (or if you just want to talk about the Big Island!).

Mahalo,
Tom and Sue
OH, why did I look at the pictures! My wife & I just did 2 weeks in Kona in Feb., and I made 12 wonderful beach dives and a couple of fair boat dives. Now I want to go back. Kona isn't what it use to be, but it is still the best beach diving in Hawaii. Also, your condo rate (with the 20% discount) is less than we paid at the Royal Kona, and that joint is fallin' apart.
Dreamin' of a return trip...

Thanks for the kind words. We're hoping to build up relationships with other divers, that's why we offer the discount rate. We'll be there when you are ready to go back to Kona!

Back
Top Bottom