Keys 8/7 SB get together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simbrooks

Snr LayZboy Meteorologist
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Here is the link to the thread that has been going on a little while now and a brief rundown of the info involved:

http://www.scubaboard.com/t60448.html
Duane, Molassas Reef - Spiegel Grove, French Reef (not necessarily in that order lol)

There will be several Southern California with us this time - they'll be the ones skinny dipping lol.

Call Brian for your reservation & tell him you're with Scubaboard (remember, if we get 10 we get a discount).

866-293-5006 http://www.islandventure.com/contact.htm

I'll be on both boats (AM & PM). It's an 8AM show for the first boat, and the 2nd boat gets in about 5PM.

Island Ventures is located at mile marker 104 in the little marina with Sundowners & Senior Frejoles (look for the big billboards). We'll order lunch from Sr. Frejoles on the way back in so it will be ready this time!

If you're up for dinner & a Keys sunset afterward, let us know so we can reserve a good table.

Those on the roster so far:
1.Scuba_jenny
2.Scbababe
3.Madaline
4.FLL Diver
5.SmokeAire
6.Simbrooks
7&8.Mo2vation and Jaye
9.H2Andy
10.JoeAmit
11.BigSage
12.Toni Desanti
13.Wstein
Bob (w/ Madeline) BW
With possibles:
KBeck
Back40
ScubaSusan
Scubaguy62 (BW?)

Those who frequent the Florida Conch Divers forum will have seen this, but i was wondering if anyone else who was either coming down around that weekend or might like to make plans to come down would be interested in this.

We are also planning other days of diving:
Friday 8/6 AM - WPB w tank boat dives
PM - Ft Lauderdale and area beach diving (inc night) and BBQ/party
Saturday 8/7 AM & PM Keys dives, see above with dinner in the Keys
Sunday 8/8 AM & PM - Ft Lauderdale and area beach diving & BBQ/party

There will probably be other threads about the friday and sunday dives coming up soon, keep your eyes peeled in the FCD forum and sign up if you feel you would like to join the party. We are looking for more folks on the boat on friday and to add to our tally for the saturday boats, beach diving come as you are. We have the potential for up to 20 places on both boats out of the Keys, filling that up, but need a few more bodies to take complete control of the boats :wink:

I have signed up for the Key Largo dives, now was wondering if anyone else who signed up for it is looking for a roomie to split the hotel bill with in Largo?

Paul

PS. I don't snore...........................loud.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom