Mini Lobster Season

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OceanusDC

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hello Everyone,
We have put a Great Mini Lobster season deal together for you!!!!!

2 tank boat dive, 60ish feet of water, 2 trips each day.
Jump in for only $75
Wed July 27 & Thursday July 28
This is an awesome deal. Out of Daytona Florida!!

Reserve your spot ASAP

Oceanus Dive Center
7 old kings Rd #8
Palm Coast Fl 32137
386-986-1199

AAAARRGH!!!! This would happen now!!! I just had my daycare backup,... BACKOUT! I'm stuck for Wednesday! I knew It was too easy!
Just got off the phone with Steve the Divemaster at Oceanus. It's a new 6 person boat, and he had a lot of information! if you're interested, definitely call him! He said they will be running it during regular lobby and I may do a midweeker since most people will be at work! I will be looking at their spearo trips as well. Daytona may become my new port!
Thanks Steve for the awesome info! Kudos to them for this deal.

Sorry about the Day Care but thanks for the Kuddos!!!

DEEPSEAWOLF:
AAAARRGH!!!! This would happen now!!! I just had my daycare backup,... BACKOUT! I'm stuck for Wednesday! I knew It was too easy!
Just got off the phone with Steve the Divemaster at Oceanus. It's a new 6 person boat, and he had a lot of information! if you're interested, definitely call him! He said they will be running it during regular lobby and I may do a midweeker since most people will be at work! I will be looking at their spearo trips as well. Daytona may become my new port!
Thanks Steve for the awesome info! Kudos to them for this deal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom