Free Lodging w Aldora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dave Dillehay

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Very special offer! Free lodging while diving with Aldora during the period October 3rd thru. October 29. Just dive 3 or more days and you will get to stay at the luxurious waterfront Villa Aldora on a free basis for every day diving. Be sure and make your reservations soon as we only have 12 bedrooms and this offer is on a first come first served basis. That can be done at Aldora Divers of Cozumel and mention this Scubaboard only special.

This offer is based on two divers per room, and minimum of three divers in the 2 bedroom suites.

Dave Dillehay
Aldora Divers

Last edited:
Dave,
I just wanted to thank you for this promotion. Just got home from the Villa Aldora. My wife and I could not believe how nice it is there. The staff was fantastic. Steve came out to greet us by name when we got there and he was sooo helpful. The cleaning staff were top notch and we just enjoyed it all around.
Couldn't talk my wife into discovery scuba this trip, but she did get into the pool with the regulator and tank... I am letting her decide if and when she wants to learn to dive.

Unfortunately you are booked up in late December...I was ready to change my reservations to you.

Hopefully we can come back next year with the kids.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom