BHB Dive Party Planned Oct. 20, 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MedFlame03

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone.
Last year in June we had a wonderful dive party at Blue Heron Bridge. Making new friends and having wonderful diving and food. So, Well we are planning another dive party at Blue Heron Bridge for October 20th, 2012.
We are asking that if you are able to come to bring a dish to pass around. That way we can all enjoy a great get together, diving and eating. Please remember there is no alcohol allowed at the bridge picnic area.
We will have more information posted as it gets much closer to the dive party.
We are also asking that you please RSVP to us and let us know how many of you will be coming.
We are hoping we are able to see a lot of Scuba Board friends and families there.
Have fun and safe diving all.
MedFlame03

The tide for diving will be around 1pm. So we will have the picnic afterwards :)

MedFlame,

Sounds good!! We met last time, welcome back!! I advise posting this above in Trips and Local Marketplace--Florida. And use BHB or Blue Heron Bridge in the title, so all the Trolls will know about this!!

jimw and divedivadm

Oooh I sure with I could go!!!!! We will seeeeee

See you in the chat!!

UPDATES: Well the date is getting closer for the dive party in October at Blue Heron Bridge, West Palm Beach, FL. LOL.
We have had several people asking about places to stay when they come down for the dive party.
Update for anyone that is planning on staying with us in Key Largo for a few days to a week. There is some kind of convention I am told by the hotels I have contacted. There is a couple hotels that are giving us some discounts if we get people to stay there. But the rooms are being filled with the people for these conventions already and they are recommending that you reserve your room asap to make sure you can get a room.
Also a bunch of us will be staying in Key Largo from the 18th of October till around the 25th or 26th of October. So we will all be going to the dive party at BHB and also We are planning on diving and site seeing in Key Largo, a trip to Lauderdale by the Sea for a day of diving and site seeing. Also we are trying to fill a charter boat for a 2 dive dive charter. We know one of the places we are going to go for diving, we are just not sure just yet the 2nd place just yet. More on that later on. So a lot being planned. :) We hope you are all able to join us in October.
Have a safe and enjoyable diving season.

Sounds great i will be attending. i also dive flbts all tha time so if you need any info im avaailable and would be pleased to have you join me in a dive off the beach
rich

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom