Bonaire, $599.00 per person wow!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Help us fill our few last empty rooms! Considering the economy, and airfares, Continental's rates are really good, especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas week from Houston and Newark, starting at $558 per person!

THIS SPECIAL IS VALID FOR THE FOLLOWING TIMEFRAMES:

OCTOBER 19 - NOVEMBER 8, 2008
NOVEMBER 16 - DECEMBER 7, 2008
DECEMBER 13 - 27, 2008

THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS WEEKS ARE INCLUDED IN THIS OFFER!!!

STAY, DIVE AND DRIVE PACKAGE: GOLDEN REEF INN

STANDARD PACKAGES INCLUDE:

• Accommodations in one bedroom condo apt CHOICE OF SINGLE, QUEEN OR KING SIZE BED(s) - 7 nights/8 days
  • All Room Taxes
  • Energy Surcharges
  • DVD/CD Player available for each room
  • Hair Dryers and Irons available
  • American Style Daily Buffet Breakfast and taxes
  • Free Rum Punch Welcome Cocktail
  • Bonaire "Oasis" Goodie Basket in your apartment
  • FREE Unlimited WIFI access
  • FREE International Calling
  • Double Cab Pickup Truck OR Compact Car including all government taxes & surcharges
  • Airport Meet and Greet, Transfers
  • 10% off all Spa Services
  • 15 Free minutes Internet access at Chat N Browse
  • Unlimited Shore Diving Package including air, tanks, weights, taxes and 24/7 access to secure gear storage and tank access
  • FREE SURPRISE GIFT!!

BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY: $599 PER PERSON DIVER, $499.00 NON DIVER, SINGLE OCCUPANCY DIVER, $895.00, NON-DIVER, $795.00

ADDTIIONAL DAYS $90.00 DIVER/$75.00 NON DIVER, PER DAY DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, $130.00 DIVER/$115.00 NON DIVER, SINGLE OCCUPANCY

email, pm or call us to book!
INFO@GOLDENREEFINN.COM OR TOLL FREE USA/CANADA: 866-790-7333

Hey Liz,

What kind of prices on airfare are you seeing from ATL Christmas week. I haven't been able to find anything under $800. Let me know. We might want to come.

Hi Laurel,

I'm seeing same prices from Atlanta. Right now, those are pretty good prices, considering. $800 plus is normal from Newark/Houston during Christmas week. Flights for the new years week, forgettaboutit......$1500-$1800 RT. Rates are changing hourly, I will keep an eye out for you, but you keep an eye out too! You might consider a low cost carrier to Newark/Houston/JFK and take a Continental/Delta flight too....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom