Golden reef cheapest Bonaire packages ever jun, jul & aug w/nitrox!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dvrliz1

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
GOLDEN REEF INN BONAIRE
LAST MINUTE SPECIAL

UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

WE HAVE PARTNERED WITH WANNADIVE TO FILL OUR LAST OPEN ROOMS AND ARE OFFERING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK, EVER!!!

PACKAGE INCLUDES:

• Accommodations in condo or villa
  • All Room Taxes
  • Energy Surcharges
  • Free Rum Punch Welcome Cocktail
  • Bonaire "Oasis" Goodie Basket in your apartment
  • FREE Unlimited WIFI access
  • FREE International Calling
  • Double Cab Pickup Truck OR Compact Car including all government taxes & surcharges
  • 10% off all Spa Services
  • 15 Free minutes Internet access at Chat N Browse
  • Unlimited shore diving package including tanks, air, taxes and 24/7 access to tanks and secure gear storage
  • FREE UNLIMITED NITROX UPGRADE!!!!
  • FREE SURPRISE GIFT!

ONE BEDROOM CONDO APT WITH FULL KITCHEN, LIVING ROOM & DINING AREA SEPARATE BEDROOM WITH EN SUITE BATHROOM
CABLE TV WITH PREMIUM CHANNELS (ESPN, HBO, SHOWTIME)
AIR CONDITIONING AND CEILING FANS
RELAXING PORCHES WITH 2 PERSON HAMMOCKS
SWIMMING POOL, BBQ AREA, GUEST SERVICES AND GIFT SHOP ON SITE

$399.00 PER PERSON, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS DIVER
$299.00 PER PERSON 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS NON-DIVER WHEN STAYING WITH DIVER

TWO BEDROOM VILLA WITH SAME AS ABOVE:

$499.00 PER PERSON, DOUBLE OCCUPANCY, 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS DIVER
$399.00 PER PERSON 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS NON DIVER WHEN STAYING WITH DIVER

$359.00 PER PERSON, QUAD OCCUPANCY 7 NIGHTS 8 DAYS DIVER (SHARING TRUCK)
$259.00 PER PERSON QUAD OCCUPANCY NON-DIVER WHEN STAYING WITH DIVER
OK HERE GOES:

Valid Stay Dates: June 12 - August 31, 2009
Payment in full required when booking

Golden Reef Inn Resort--Home
info@goldenreefinn.com
TOLL FREE USA/CANADA: 866-790-7333
WORLDWIDE: + 599 717 57 59

Ur killin me.

:)

That's a really nice deal. If we weren't doing Curacao this summer, I would be very very tempted.
I hope (for my sake, not yours) that a deal like this sticks around.

take one of those for Sept!

We try all. Tiggrr pointed out how high airfare was in July/August...I checked and WOW!!!!

If you are interested, I can work with you. I checked Michigan to BON and it was almost $1200 RT! I worked it through Curacao and was able to come up with an airfare in the $600 range.

If you want to come to Bonaire and take advantage of the special, them email or PM me and I will work on airfare for you too!

We try all. Tiggrr pointed out how high airfare was in July/August...I checked and WOW!!!!

If you are interested, I can work with you. I checked Michigan to BON and it was almost $1200 RT! I worked it through Curacao and was able to come up with an airfare in the $600 range.

If you want to come to Bonaire and take advantage of the special, them email or PM me and I will work on airfare for you too!

Liz....LOL...Hellooooo....it's me ....Rich. I will be there Sept 19 to 26! :rofl3:

Hellllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooo Rich...

As always, the special does not apply to current reservations, but I may have a surprise for you guys when you get here...... lol.............

Thanks Liz!

It's Nick, I just booked with you. My girlfriend and I are extremely excited to get away from the great lakes for a week for our first trip to Bonaire :)

Liz, this was the cheapest I found this summer. I found $444 from Detroit to Aruba.

I wasn't sure about the DAE website so, can you confirm what roundtrip from Aruba costs??

Tiggrr...

Excellent! Actually depending on the dates, we can get you RT on Tiara are for about $145 RT.

DAE usually runds about $200 RT, though they have sporatic sales.

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom