Sea of Cortez trip report & pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken Kurtis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Well, it took longer to pull this together than it took to do the actual trip. Not sure what that says but hopefully you'll feel it was worth waiting for. So, without further ado, here are the links to both the trip report and the pictures (96 of them, including the requisite sunset shot) from our 20th annual Reef Seekers trip to the Sea of Cortez and Baja California, Mexico, diving from the Don Jose.

TRIP REPORT: Baja trip report - 2007

PICTURES: Baja, Sea of Cortez - 2007

- Ken

So Excellent, Ken.

Loved the report and the pics. We go Kayak fishing at East Cape often, and the only diving in SoC I've done is at Cabo Pulmo.

What an ecosystem, SoC is. Just a treasure.

Thanks for posting this. I've always wanted to do a proper Live Aboard there. This is super information.

---
Ken

Well, it took longer to pull this together than it took to do the actual trip. Not sure what that says but hopefully you'll feel it was worth waiting for. So, without further ado, here are the links to both the trip report and the pictures (96 of them, including the requisite sunset shot) from our 20th annual Reef Seekers trip to the Sea of Cortez and Baja California, Mexico, diving from the Don Jose.

TRIP REPORT: Baja trip report - 2007

PICTURES: Baja, Sea of Cortez - 2007

- Ken

Ken,

Thanks for the great trip report and pic's. The sea lions there are definitely world class.

Rickg

Ken,

Great report, very informative and great picks too. I leave for La Paz tomorrow so this helps a lot.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom