Truk Lagoon on Odyssey Liveabord Oct 25th to Nov 2, 2014 Spots Available!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fin Finder

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
From Tony Venore, Director of Scuba Operations for Dive N' Surf, Redondo Beach CA.:

Do you want to dive the world's top location for historic WWII wrecks?

Normally A group trip onboard the Odyssey to Truk Lagoon is an 18 month wait. I have the opportunity to offer 10 spots, of which 4 have already been taken, to Truk Lagoon from Oct 25th through Nov 2, 2014.

This includes 7 nights onboard the Odyssey liveabord. This trip also includes Airfare from Los Angeles, 30% nitrox, all meals and beverages onboard, one night at the Blue Lagoon resort, t
ax, and airport transport. All for $5412 per person double occupancy. Meals the first and last night, $20 departure tax, rental gear, and dive/travel insurance not included.

If you are seriously interested in this Trip I will need a $500 deposit ASAP to secure your spots.

Please Call Tony at Dive N' Surf 310-372-8423 or my cell 310-529-1448

More info on the Odyssey: Scuba Diving Truk Lagoon Aboard Odyssey. The best way to explore Truk Lagoon in Micronesia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom