Diving with Great White Sharks in Guadalupe (5th-10th Sept 2014 - 3 spots left)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have only 3 more spots left for Submersible cage divers and surface cage only, for my charter to Guadalupe, Mexico in September this year. If anyone is interested, please email me at nicholensy@hotmail.com or whatsapp me on +60122141034 for more trip details and additional information about Submersible cage.

Spots are very limited and this trip utilizes the same boat and crew used by production teams for Discovery, Nat Geo and BBC Wildlife channels. Dates are 5th-10th Sept 2014 but guests should be in San Diego on the 4th. Pickup is from the hotel in San Diego 7.30am 5th Sept. Drop off will be 10th Sept to any hotel along Mission Boulevard in San Diego or the airport.

Please email or whatsapp me for prices (Submersible & Surface cage or Surface Cage only). Although pricey (because I am limiting divers), It is far cheaper than those organized by other well known tour operators offering similar experiences. Surface cage divers do not need dive certification.

Please PM me for a few of the photos from the expedition last year and a few more "interesting" shots if you are keen to go.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom