Websites that offer good deals on liveaboards?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I'm interesed in trying a liveaboard but with all the options out there I'm curious if anyone can suggest any websites that have some good deals concerning dive trips. Im flexible on locations and dates.

Hi Sean,

I have started a website called Scubadivedestinations.com which offers a bunch of liveaboards at the same prices as you get them from the companies themselves. The selling feature I have is that you will get a percentage of your trip back in the form of ScubaPoints which you can use on any of the other scuba diving trips on our website.

I just booked a guy to go to the Cocos (which is an expensive but incredible trip) and his ScubaPoints he earned from that got him a few days of diving free at a land based shop in Costa Rica after he got back from him liveaboard.

PM here or on the website if you have any questions!

---------- Post added October 2nd, 2014 at 07:36 PM ----------

The other thing is, if you are flexible with your dates and where you want to go, a lot of the time you can get pretty good deals when companies are trying to just fill their boats. If you get in touch I can put you on my list to contact when these deals come up.

I know Maduro and some of the other dive travel companies offer specials and discounted trips on their web sites.

Back
Top Bottom