Last Chance 2014 Raja Ampat Liveaboard at a Discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

photog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Join City Seahorse for this special Raja Ampat Liveaboard dive trip November 18-30, 2014.

Due to a cancellation this space is available at a 15% discount, but only for the next 2 weeks - until I am out at sea and unavailable!

Maximum of 12 guest divers with 4 Raja Ampat-experienced dive guides/certified dive instructors. Photo Pro Don Silcock provides assistance with your underwater photography, equipment, and editing. 17 crew for 12 guests!

This is a 12 diving day / 12 nights aboard the ship package. Space is twin/double shared occupancy. I ask divers to arrive in Sorong on Nov. 17 and overnight so we can board the ship at 9AM on Nov 18 and not waste a day waiting for guests (or !! delayed flights or !! delayed baggage) to arrive.

Raja Ampat is an amazing destination with much variety and diversity. IMO the best reef diving you can find anywhere in the world. This trip is planned to coincide with the best weather and dive conditions to maximize your comfort and diving opportunities.

See details of Raja Ampat Liveaboard Value Added Dive Trips including dates, prices, trip inclusions & exclusions.

Check a sample dive trip itinerary

I don't often check messages on scubaboard, so fastest way to reach me is to use the info on my sig file below.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom