Indonesia. Ship: WAOW One Trip Voucher, Discounted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rchaney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
WAOW is a three-masted, motor-sail masterpiece! And they really know how to run a dive boat!

I have an open-date voucher for one person on any of WAOW's trips, *up until April, 2015. I was hoping to take this trip myself but will not be able to. I am also posting two other trip vouchers on other dive operations/locations.

I will discount this trip with 30% off.

I earned the vouchers in trade for professional work I did for DivEncounters.com, an alliance of the best dive boats in the best locations. WAOW is part of that alliance. Since I am now unable to use them I'm trying to recoup some of the money for my work.

Once you pick an available date,
contact me via email or private message, below, and I'll put you in direct contact with the right person in the operation and you can make your reservation directly with them.

Here are some details and links.
***Please contact me directly when you've selected an available date or have any questions. I'll put you in direct contact with the right person in the operation and you can make your reservation directly with them.
rchaney-at-cox.net -or- private message me from this board.

WAOW (Indonesia) **very cool three-masted, motor-sail ship**
***This must be for a trip date before April, 2015.

Click: WAOW luxury liveaboard diving in Indonesia | Waow

For Schedule, Rates and Availability

*Details on Cabin: Deluxe Cabin (lower deck), twin share
*You can consider upgrading (at your cost) in order to get the trip you prefer most.
Click: | Waow
GREEN or GOLD cabins in ship layout show available cabins. The voucher is for Deluxe Cabin, twin share.

***If a date you are interested is listed as sold out, ask them about that date and any other dates at:
Click: Contact | Waow

***Please contact me directly if you have interest or any questions.
rchaney-at-cox.net -or- private message me from this board.​

**Remember, the trip date for WAOW must be before April, 2015

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom