GALAPAGOS... Ship: Galapagos Sky... One Trip Voucher: -Discounted-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rchaney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
​Galapagos, on GALAPAGOS SKY. Best of the best.

I have an open-date voucher for one person on any of Galapagos Sky's trips. I was hoping to take this trip myself but will not be able to. I am also posting two other trip vouchers on other dive operations/locations.

I will discount this trip with 25% off.

I earned the vouchers in trade for professional work I did for DivEncounters.com, an alliance of the best dive boats in the best locations. Galapagos Sky is part of that alliance. Since I am now unable to use them I'm trying to recoup some of the money for my work.

Once you pick an available date,
-See Links Below- contact me via email or private message, and I'll put you in direct contact with the right person in the operation and you can make your reservation directly with them.

Here are some details and links.
***Please contact me directly when you have available date chosen or any questions. I will then put you in direct contact with the right person in their operation and you'll make your reservation directly with them.
rchaney-at-cox.net -or- private message me from this board.

Galapagos Sky
Galapagos Island LiveAboard Cruises, Whale Shark & Scuba Diving Live-Aboards, Dive In Galapagos

For Schedule and availability

*Details on Cabin: Deluxe Cabin, twin share
*You can consider upgrading (at your cost) in order to get the trip you prefer most.
Galapagos Islands Live-Aboard Cruise Schedule and Availability - DivEncounters

***If a date you are interested is listed as sold out, best to confirm with them to see if that has changed.
To check a number of trip dates, you can use the Special Requests field toward the bottom. Galapagos LiveAboard Diving Reservation - DivEncounters

Rates
Galapagos Sky Cruise Rates | Live_Aboard Diving In Galapagos - DivEncounters

***Please contact me directly if you have interest or any questions.
rchaney-at-cox.net -or- private message me from this board.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom