MALDIVES... Ship: MV Ocean Divine... One Trip Voucher - Discounted-

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rchaney

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
MV Ocean Divine is a gorgeous boat, and the operators have led trips in these waters for decades.

I have an open-date voucher for one person on any of MV Ocean Divine's trips. I was hoping to take this trip myself but will not be able to. I am also posting two other trip vouchers on other dive operations/locations.

I will discount this trip with 25% off.

I earned the vouchers in trade for professional work I did for DivEncounters.com, an alliance of the best dive boats in the best locations. MV Ocean Divine is part of that alliance. Since I am now unable to use them I'm trying to recoup some of the money for my work.

Once you pick an available date,
-See Links Below- contact me via email or private message, and I'll put you in direct contact with the right person in the operation and you can make your reservation directly with them.

Here are some details and links.
***Please contact me directly when you have available date chosen or any questions. I will then put you in direct contact with the right person in their operation and you'll make your reservation directly with them.

MV Ocean Divine (Maldives) *Very cool boat and soulful owner-operators.
Diving is November-April
Surfing is May-October
Click: Ocean Divine - Dive trips and surf trips in the Maldives - Your Maldivian Dream

Rates - $3000 for a 7 day Dive trip.
*Details on Cabin: Deluxe Stateroom, twin share
*You can consider upgrading in order to get the trip you prefer most.

For Schedule
Click: Calendar | Our Trips
Many of their trips have one or more spaces

To find out Available Dates you need to email them here. You can ask them what dates are open or for specific dates if you have them.
Click: Send Us Inquiry | Maldivian Dream

***Please contact me directly if you have interest or any questions.
rchaney-at-cox.net -or- private message me from this board.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom