KISS Classic #434 - Loaded with Upgrades

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bankyf

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This unit is in amazing condition. Less than 30 hours total time with only about 4 of those being in salt water. This rebreather has been meticulously maintained. You will have a hard time finding a nicer used KISS Classic for sale.

* Serial #434 Classic KISS w/ Explorer Upgrades
* Explorer counterlung case
* Explorer backplate with Dive Rite Transplate Harness and Oxycheq CCR Wing
* Tough coat scrubber canister
* Golem Gear Shrimp BOV
* REVO 3 Gas manual add block with .003 orifice
* Quickdraw rebreather cylinder mounting brackets
* Shearwater Predator PROCTE
* Shearwater NERD - New, Used for 2 dives only
* Aluminum 19's with Indicator valves, will ship with fresh VIPs.
* All hoses with the exception of 2 upgraded to double braided flex hose

All original tools, original Oxygen add valve, original cylinder mounting straps, O-ring kit, owners manual, Spare Dive rite 1st stage rebuild kits, Spare 4 liter counterlung, attachment nut for counterlung, Narked@90 hose caps, scrubber fill/cover kit, dust caps, and probably a bunch more stuff I can't even remember.
O2 cells were new in September 2013 and tested good today (7/12/14) using the mini check.

$7500 for everything listed above. I can swap out the Shearwater NERD for a standard Shearwater HUD and drop the price to $5800. Prices do not include shipping. Additional pictures available upon request.

I also have the following items that can be added to create a package deal. These items are not for sale without the purchase of the rebreather at this time.

* Hydraulics International Gas Booster w/ Dive Gear Express Deluxe fitting/hose kit

* Narked @90 mini check cell checker w/molex connectors

* Drager Panorama full face mask with all proper parts required for OC or CCR with 2 apeks regulators and Golem Gear Shrimp P=port adapter.

Package Deal for everything listed above including the NERD and Shearwater HUD with separate KISS kidneys for each $10,500 shipped within continental US. International shipping will be additional.

Attachments

• DSC00009.jpg
    DSC00009.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC00013.jpg
    DSC00013.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00014.jpg
    DSC00014.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 212
  • DSC00010.jpg
    DSC00010.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 274
  • DSC00011.jpg
    DSC00011.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 261
Haven't really thought about it, but I will let you know if/when that happens. I'm not expecting a miracle here though, rebreather sales don't ever seem to happen quick. I would be really surprised if the buyer even wanted the booster, but I can't sell it until the rebreather is gone, in case I change my mind

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom