Venice Florida Shark Tooth Rental

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nokomisbob

Reaction score
Hello! I have been diving for over 20 years and posting for about 20 minutes now. Not much of a "posting" fanatic, I guess. I will find the right place to put this but figured I would start here, too.

I live in Nokomis about 3 miles north of Venice, Florida--the Shark Tooth Diving Capital of the World (most say). My wife and I have a decent house with a few extra bedrooms that we would like to make available to divers. The only thing we would ask would be participation in our taxes, insurance, utilities, etc to the tune of $30 per person, per night. We would consider group rates or rates for longer terms. The bedrooms are medium size w/two twin beds in each. They two rooms share a bathroom and have a private entrance. We have a place to rinse and dry gear outside and we have indoor storage only you would have access to. We also have a fenced, locked yard with two dogs (friendly to those they know) where you could park your boat while you are here. We are about 1.5 miles from the Casey Key boat ramp which is about 7 minutes from the Gulf. We are a 10 minute drive, on a bad day, to the beach diving spots on the island. West Florida Scuba School is even closer, if you want to charter a dive.

If you usually come from over 100 miles a way twice a month, then come for a weekend and save the time and money of a second trip.

Normal people are welcome, too...not just divers.

If you have any feedback or any interest, pm me or call me, Bob, at 941 445 2631. Please keep in mind we are Eastern time zone residents.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom