Any trips out there available for single male?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

handy andy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Am married but my wife can't go, and friends don't seem available for a dive trip this winter. Would like to go to Cozumel or other warm destination in January or February, or first part of march.

Try Singledivers.com - they do trips for just this reason..........single, married w/o buddy trips. That way you don't have to pay the upcharge - I know they are doing a live a board in Feb for sure - you can check the site out - I believe there is a trip the end of Dec - but it may be sold out. The owner will fix you up with a roomie - and no upcharge. :)

Hi Handy Andy!

We have one space for a single male diver for our group trip to Bonaire, Feb 28 - Mar 7th. This man's roommate decided not to go, so check it out at West Michigan Dive Center Travel Muskegon, MI - Travel Services for scuba divers. We have 23 of us going, mostly from Michigan, but some from New Hampshire and Wisconsin. Let me know if you are interested. We are a friendly group. This will be my sixth time leading a group to beautiful Bonaire! Lucky me!

All the best fishes,
Heather :)
West Michigan Dive Travel

Hi

If you can hold off until June (or want to go again in June) I have a group heading down to San Salvador. Just about every person in the group is married and none of their spouses dive... I was just contacted by a man who is thinking about going and he will need a roommate.

Just happen to be going on a trip to Cozumel with a great group of people from Jan 31st -Feb 8th.
A great all- inclusive at the Hotel Cozumel :) lots of fun and great dives .. Let em know if you are intrested and I will send you all the details ....

I'm looking for someone to go to Bonaire in January. The 24th - 31st. Let me know. Real cheap $325 for the condo and you pay for your own diving and meals. There is a 20% discount on the diving packages for condo residents.

Nat

My buddy and I are looking for persons to head to Cozmel in Feb. Any one interested go to holyattitude@att.net We are both advanced divers. or post here if you want

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom