Bonaire Group Trip May 31-June 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oly5050user

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I still have space available for Bonaire trip. May 31-June 7th.
Buddy Dive Resort. Includes transfers- unlimited diving-free nitrox-6 boat dives-rental vehicle per unit-buffet breakfasts-50% off hotel bar/restaurant..we can get you your airfare or you can do it yourself...Need certification dives completed?? We have 2 instructors that can get it done for you at greatly costs-buy them dinner!..Need advance course/nitrox/underwater photo? All negotiable :)..$1350..
Holding unused spaces till March 24th..

I still have space available for Bonaire trip. May 31-June 7th.
Buddy Dive Resort. Includes transfers- unlimited diving-free nitrox-6 boat dives-rental vehicle per unit-buffet breakfasts-50% off hotel bar/restaurant..we can get you your airfare or you can do it yourself...Need certification dives completed?? We have 2 instructors that can get it done for you at greatly reduced costs-buy them dinner!..Need advance course/nitrox/underwater photo? All negotiable :)..$1350..
Holding unused spaces till March 24th..

Aif fare has dropped today on Continental flight..now $350. round trip..thats like almost 1/2 of what it has been recently..I have a hotel room available for 2 at buddy dbl occ at $943.drive/dive package.. no certification/adv course at that price.
Also have space for single female in a 2 bedroom unit @ $938.-no certification /adv course dives at that price
Space available for single male -cost $938.-no certification/adv course at that price either.

What are the accommodations for the male spot? Share a room with how many others?

space for single female and single male filled...can still take on others but at different $ being I will have to different condo/rooms...still a good deal available,less than if you went alone,but we needed to be sure to fill those 2 spots that were empty.Any one interested can pm here..

Back
Top Bottom