Rainbow River, Fl. dive= 2 for one price

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CaptEsteban

Contributor
Reaction score
Come down & dive the beautiful Rainbow River in Fl. The week of 3/30- 4/3 , Two divers can dive for the price on ONE ! $39 for both divers. YES,,, For safety's sake,,, I stay with the divers for the entire trip !! PM me with any questions.
Capt.Esteban

I'm curious how this is two for the price of one. I can dive the Rainbow River for $10. Your price sounds like two for the price of four.

I'm curious how this is two for the price of one. I can dive the Rainbow River for $10. Your price sounds like two for the price of four.

There are a couple of " boat operators " who take divers up the river, drop them overboard, & head back home. Their charge for their " transportation," is $10-$20 . In MY opinion, that is an unsafe practice for a Capt. to do. They may , or may not, be licensed Capt's., have insurance , have proper equipment, including first aid kit, & belong to a drug consortium, [ all required ] . They may not have any training in emergencies such as first aid, diver's first aid, CPR , etc. If a diver has ANY problem in the water, they will have to drift down teh river , exit in someone's yard, knock on the door, & hope that someone is at home. If not, they must go door to door while their emergency gets worse & worse.
I have all the above requirements, training, & experience to handle the emergency. I STAY with the divers , displaying a dive flag the entire dive. I am constantly watching the divers in the water, for any problems. I have many years experience in diving this river, & many other areas, & can give tips, advice, etc. to make the diver or non-diver have a safe & enjoyable trip. I make sure all boats pass by the divers with plenty of clearance. I feel that these services should be mandatory !
I normally charge $39/pp for my services , so 2 can go for the price of one, now. I believe that you get what you pay for with most everything in life.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom