Dive BOYNTON BEACH

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

turtlecuda

ScubaBoard Sponsor
ScubaBoard Sponsor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hi first I am an experienced diver. I know the area very well. This post is to let you know 2 things. First, if you come to Boynton ,I have a furnished 3 bedroom(queen beds) 2 1/2 bath townhouse. There is a pullout couch, so there is room for 5 or 6. A place to clean ,drain and store your gear . In the garage. I have all you will need,sheets towels TV local phone ,community pool and workout room. I have tons of pics. We can talk about the price and all the extras. Second , I can help you find the best boats ,that will take you on the type of diving you want to do. I am a local with lots of networking skills. I can help you find gear....places to eat...get additional training, anything you might need to have fun . By the way my place is 5 minutes from the dive boats. There is fishing if you want. Contact me, I am a sponsor on Scuba Board, and think that this is a great way to make friends. There is some of the best diving in Florida minutes away, with the best people ,dive shops training and of course many dive boats. I want to help....I had a back operation and can not dive for a while ,so i am filling my time this way. LETS TALK...HAPPY SAFE DIVING:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom