Spots Available Channel Island Trip - Aug 15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oaqui

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
We have (10) spots available for our Channel Island Trip to San Clemente Island on the Peace Boat out of Ventura, California.

We will be boarding the boat at 10pm on Saturday, August 15th and returning on the Tuesday, August 18th at 6pm.

This is a liveaboard trip (includes all meals and air, excluding tips. Nitrox available at an additional cost) for $510.00 per person.

San Clemente Island usually has some of the best diving in the Channel Islands with the water temps between 60 to 70 degrees fahrenheit.

For more information you can contact me or contact Nautilus Aquatics in Concord, California directly; the number is 925-827-2822.

Safe Diving,
Olivia Aqui

Hi Geoffrey,

The $510 is the cost for a single person and yes there are single beds available.

If you have any other questions, just let me know.

Thanks,
Olivia

Good chance to get San Clemente Island in before the Navy closes it to diving as is rumored. Some great diving there.

Hi Ronfrank & Tjack :)

I am looking forward to meeting you guys! Yeah, the Channel Islands have been called the galagapos islands of America. It is pretty amazing!

See you soon!
Olivia

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom