Taking a dive trip? Let me pay you for it.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello, fellow divers!

I recently started a dive travel business, and am just trying to get the word out there.

Word of mouth is the best advertising, and I want to pay you for it!

Refer all of your diving friends to www.diveconcierge.com , and if they take a trip, both you and the person you refer each get a fifty (50) dollar Visa gift card. If you travel with me, you still get the $50. So message, email, call, tell all your friends, family, and dive buddies, and start making money!

If nothing else, I would appreciate you checking out my website, tell your friends, email me with feedback if you would like. I am trying to make my way in the industry, and above all I want to do right by my diving friends and future customers.

On their initial contact form, all they have to do is provide your scubaboard user name, and I will contact you to get your address. It is that simple. No registration of any kind is required, and there is no limit to the number of gift cards you can get. I promise I will find you.

The only condition is that the card (one to the person responsible for the reservation, one to the person who referred them) will be mailed AFTER the customer travels, of course. If the customer does not provide your username, you can contact me with their name or I will make every effort to contact you.

Refer about 5 friends, and you just earned yourself a much needed and probably long-awaited dive weekend! If multiple people tell me you referred them, I may be liable to send you some other cool free stuff, too!
Refer about 50 friends and you can pay for your own free trip!

This is not a multi-level marketing scheme, there is nothing to buy, no registration, just tell your friends and I will pay you for it. That’s it.

Time to make money! I really appreciate the help.

Devon

Feel free to check out my site, and email or PM me with any questions.
Fla. Seller of Travel Ref. No. ST37431

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom