Dive the Vandenberg with Mike Ange 21 January

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mike Ange

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I am putting the finishing touches on my trip to the USNS Vandenberg for 21 Jan. The details are at Mike Ange Expeditions and here is an excerpt. AS OF THIS WRITING I ONLY HAVE THREE SEATS LEFT and I have a student who wants a buddy for the Technical Wreck Penetration Class that is optional on this trip. I hope to dive with you there.

Safe Diving,
Mike A

Event: Dive the USNS Vandenberg with Mike
Optional Limited Penetration or Full Technical Wreck Classes
Where: Key West FL, Safety Harbor Marina When: 21 – 24 Jan 2010
Mike Ange was the team leader for the technical clearance team of divers and he planned the interior clearance dives for explosive ordinance removal and was part of the first dive team to dive the Vandenberg within minutes of her sinking. Few people in the world know the wreck as well as Mike and he will be hosting 4 days of wreck dives without traditional recreational limitations during this period.

Train with the guy who wrote the book on advanced wreck penetration diving, literally, Mike is the author of the TDI Advanced Wreck Diver and Wreck Instructor Manuals. We will have dock side accommodations in a very nice condo 50 feet from the dock on Stock Island which is also the shortest run possible to the wreck. We will dive in the morning and the afternoon, 1 dive per trip for technical divers. Recreational divers may be able to make two depending on nitrox mixtures, dive plan and deco status . . . read more

Find out more about Mike here

Not much longer. Looking forward to it!
I believe there are 2 spaces still available.

Back
Top Bottom