Diving Internship In Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikefunky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
A Diving Adventure In Thailand

STORE CREDIT 80,000 THAI BAHT---> VALUE AUD $2,635
(according to current exchange rates at time of listings)

Iam selling a store credit for Mermaids Dive Center, a Padi 5-Star Career Development Center in Pattaya beach, Thailand. This store credit can be used for dive courses and manuals of your choice and training. Mermaids can take you from a never before diver (or what ever your current level) to open water scuba instructor in just a few short months.

I undertook an internship with Mermaids and, for various reasons, am unable to complete the program. Therefore, I have store credit, to be used anytime when you want.

This credit is transferable and legitimate - if your in doubt you can confirm this with mermaids dive center directly.
The total credit is for 80,000 Thai baht to be put towards internship courses, dive trips, study materials. Please contact me for feather specific details.

Back
Top Bottom