Bonne Terre Mines - Jan. 29-31

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Are you tired of the cold? Ready for some great visibility?

Come see the beautiful mines of Bonne Terre, Missouri! The surface temp in teh mines is 65 year round....which means it's warm compared to our surface temps. You don't need to be cave certified to dive these as the dives are guided by the staff. Come see the 100ft crystal clear water and enjoy a piece of history that is buried under the water. Old axe picks, magazines, ore carts, dynamite boxes, trains, and much more!!

The only spots left are at the Divers lodge. A 4 dive package which includes your room for 2 nights is only $310!!

PM me for more info, we only have a couple spots left!

Here is a video that starts on the surface and goes into the diving:
YouTube - Weird US Plunges Into Bonne Terre Mine

DRIS, thanks for organizing this incredible trip.......it's hard to put into words what a great weekend it was down there. Absolutely mind blowing....how am I going to top it?

Come on the next set of trails the next time :) They get better everytime you go back! Glad you had fun....see you on the next trip! Mall of America Shark dive? :D

I actually got certified because I did a dry-land tour of Bonne Terre, and the idea of diving a mine got me super excited. Haven't been back to the midwest since I got certified, but I hope to dive Bonne Terre someday.

I got my OW certification in Bonne Terre Mine in the late 1980's. It was pretty cool (figuratively and literally). Very good vis, and it was spooky diving over areas that were hundreds of feet deep.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom