Fantasy Dive Travel & Fantasy Island Resort offers the Dive Travel Deal of the Decade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fantasy Dive Travel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Fantasy Dive Travel is now the official US and Canadian booking agent for Fantasy Island Resort-Roatan. The US - based company has further launched a brand-new website and marketing program on behalf of the resort, a well-known destination for recreational scuba divers.

For a limited time, dive travelers can book an ALL-INCLUSIVE seven-night stay at the Fantasy Island Resort (including double-occupancy lodging, diving, meals and drinks) for just $499 per person or $699 for single occupancy. (Hotel tax not included).

Due to the anticipated demand for bookings for this special, reservations are being accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. The number of spots is limited and interested divers are encouraged to contact Fantasy Dive Travel as soon as possible to secure space.

For additional details, visit the website at www.time2dive.com or call (888) 503-6030

You must book your trip between August 17th and August 30th for travel between October 30, 2010 and December 19, 2010.

If Fantasy Dive and Travel is the new booking agent, why am I still receiving emails from Nick, of Roatan Travel Services?

It appears that there was a company name change and an upgraded website as opposed to some real change

I know there is a lot of confusion out there regarding what is happening with Fantasy Island, Fantasy Dive Travel and Fantasy Island Travel Services. As you know over the years Nick (Fantasy Island Travel Services) was the exclusive booking agent with Fantasy Island and we have enjoyed a long lasting relationship with his company. However with that being said Nick has gone on to successfully represent other properties such as Turquoise Bay, Henry Morgan etc… As a travel agent Nick work and sell whatever property he would like, no different than any travel agent. This is why we have brought on Fantasy Dive Travel as our official booking agent and the company that is exclusively working with us.

As far as change all we can say is actions speak louder than words. So go look at the website, you now have online booking and availability, and you can reserve your spots on island activities and more! There is also a new newsletter called the FIN (Fantasy Island Network) and other things on the way to keep you informed with what’s happening at Fantasy Island. All of this was created and maintained by Fantasy Dive Travel.

Fantasy Dive Travel has taken more of a hands on approach in our relationship. They have been on property several times in the past couple of months making suggestions and working with the staff. They are the ones that have put together the $499 special as an incentive for you to come down and experience what is happening instead of us telling you what is changing.

So can you book with Nick or can you book with Fantasy Dive Travel? Then answer is yes and yes but whatever you choose I am sure you will enjoy your stay with us at Fantasy Island Resort.

Marianela
Fantasy Island Resort

I like the look of the site...however..

The Videos arent working for me on Win7 IE8. they load to 8% and stop. Also...under the activities page, if there could be a link instead of just the title of the activity and then info on that activity etc

Thanks for letting us know about the videos. I know that we are already reformatting those to a higher level of definition and going to switch servers hosting them (move them to our own). As for the activities I agree and it is on its way. Needless to say that this has been a tremendous undertaking and we are adding to the site almost daily. If you have any pictures or video you would like to share on our site let me know as we are trying to get as much of it as we can.

I guess the best way to put it is that only about 25% of the site is online right now and I think you will like what you see in the near future.

In all honesty, I'm not a fan of Nick after he tried to screw us out of compensation for a flight mistake made on their part. I provided all of the proof regarding the error on their part, including flight itinerary copies directly from the airline, and copies of the tickets, yet he wouldn't concede.

It took us almost a month to straighten this out through our credit card company (via dispute).

It was a major turnoff, and hence one of the reasons we have not returned to FI.

I do not know what to say in regards to what happened with you and Nicks company. What I can tell you is “actions speak louder than words”. If you give us a chance to earn your business we will not take that opportunity lightly nor would we with any guest.

Let me know what I can do to have you come back and see firsthand some of the “actions” that are taking place at the resort.

Rich
Fantasy Dive Travel
Fantasy Island Resort Roatan Honduras PADI Scuba Diving Snorkeling
(888) 503-6030

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom