Dive the Bianca C in Grenada!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Briggsdiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello fellow divers! My name is Sarah and I'm leading a group of divers (limited to 10) to dive the Bianca C, along with some other wrecks in Grenada. We will fly into Grenada September 7th, 2014 and leave September 13th, 2014. This will be an amazing trip to experience! We will be staying at the beautiful True Blue Bay Resort and diving with Aquanauts (which is attached to dock of the resort).

Where:
Grenada, True Blue Bay Resort
Dive Operation: Aquanauts Grenada
When: September 7th - 13th, 2014
Cost: $999/ person* ($250 deposit reserves your spot on the trip!)
*Includes: Hotel, all taxes and fees, airport transfers, daily breakfast, internet access in every room, 8 boat dives, tanks & weights, & nitrox upgrade

The Bianca C is a key site to dive in Grenada and is justifiably known as the 'Titanic of the Caribbean' due to her sheer size and presence. The Bianca C has been listed as one of the 'top ten' worldwide wreck sites by several diving magazines and international experts. This enormous 600' long Cruise Liner sank in 1961 and sits upright on her keel in 165' of water.

Click here to reserve your spot today!

Contact me for details: sarah@diversdiscountflorida.com or 954-761-1426

Back
Top Bottom