Looking for low cost diving in Fiji

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Im planning a dive trip to Fiji, flying into Nadi in the Fall (aug or sep). I'm looking for tips/advice and a buddy to dive with for a few days, so I dont have to pay a dive shop loads of cash. Im really excided and dont need the 5 star resort treatment, just want to get in the water with my own gear :)

Hey there! I'm new to the forum but not diving...been diving since I was 10...been a while! My sisters and I have booked a half-boat charter on the Fiji Siren Sep 8-15, 2014, and we have one cabin remaining, if you are interested. We have been on the Philippine Siren on 3 trips before: Indonesia and 2 in the Philippines, and loved it! Cabins are huge, the food is great, the beer is free...and there is an ESPRESSO machine for those much-loved morning lattes!!

We plan to spend one week at Volivoli Beach Resort (Sep 1-8) before boarding the Fiji Siren. There is also plenty of room there if you can do both legs. After our marathon of flights this past September 2013 to Cenderawasih Bay, Indonesia, we are looking forward to ONE flight from LAX!! We could all meet up in LAX and fly together!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom