Indonesia in Feb. Lambeh Strait is for sure. its what might be before or after...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scuba nube

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi there. Just researching the best add on to a week in Lambeh Strait. I know its primarily muck diving in Lambeh so I would like something with more corals, walls and pelagic. I understand Komodo is not good in February but if you had to choose between Tulamben in Bali for a week or Manado, which would be the better option? I am also considering ease of traveling, options for airport transfers etc. Any information would be appreciated as this trip is just in the planning stages. Thanks!

From Lembeh go across to Bangka - beautiful pinacles and a spectacular little island just a short boat ride from Lembeh. I rate the diving at Bangka way way way higher than Tulumben. You could also chuck in a few days at Bunaken. If you go to Bali you will lose at least two diving days to travel time.

If your going to be in Lembeh, it is an easy transfer to Bunaken. Very nice coral, turtles, some bigger fish. Save the travel days of going to Bali. You can leave Lembeh and be on Bunaken with in a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom