Atlantis Dive Resorts Puerto Galara August 23 - 30, 2014

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NvScubaSteve

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Greetings,

I would like to extend a travel opportunity to those who may be interested in diving the Philippines. I have several double occupancy spots availabe on a trip to Atlantis Puerto Galara from August 23 through 30, 2014 (Saturday to Saturday). The resort fee is at a considerable discount than normal pricing. Several divers on this trip had to cancel due to an unforseen conflict on thier calendar which gives me the opportunity to make this offer to anybody who might be interested.

Please contact me via email at ScubaSteve@tahoedivecenter.com for more details on pricing and availablity. Atlantis Resorts are amazing all inclusive dive resorts that offer five star services. Five boat dives per day are available, all meals, and in country transfers are included. I hope to hear from some of you.

Cheers,

Scuba Steve :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom