Rocio Del Mar/Sea of Cortez Midriff Islands trip, Sept 13-20 trip discount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K-Rock

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I currently have 2 spots paid in full on the Rocio Del Mar/Sea of Cortez itinerary for the week of Sept. 13th-20th, 2014.

We recently found out that my husband is to unable to travel to that region due to military/DOD restrictions.

The liveaboard is $4790 ($2395 pp), but we're willing to take $500 off the 2 spots for a total of $4290. That will more than cover your nitrox for the week!

For more info on the trip please visit:
Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard - Midriff Islands Schedule - Rates

Please note, I'm only looking to sell both spots, not an individual spot.

Last edited:
Hi k-rock, i am new to scubaboard so i hope you get this! We are very interested in doing this trip and want to understand your reservation and how we could go about transferring your res and other logistics. Please email or reply if you still are looking for someone to purchase. Thx!

It would be fun to go with Dora on the Rocio del Mar to a region I haven't been to since the early 1970s. Wish I didn't have prior commitments during this voyage. Wishing you good luck in selling this. Last time I was in the Midriff Islands region I had a 21-22 ft tiger shark bump our 18 ft double kayak three miles off shore. The shrimp fleet in Bahia de Kino thought we were the bravest men in the Sea of Cortez encountering "el grande tiburon" in that "little boat" and bought us all the beer and food we could consume when we got back to the small fishing village.

Hi Kodani28, I sent you a private message with the details. Hope this works out! I'm so sad not to be taking this trip as I hear amazing reviews about both the boat and the location.

Drbill: What an amazing adventure! I might look into the Southern Sea of Cortez liveaboard (M/V Valentina) as that departs through Baja which IS approved for DOD travel.

Back
Top Bottom