Phoenix HPR for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Luis H

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Phoenix HPR for sale

I never thought that I would say that I have too many regulators, but it seems that I need to reduce the herd.

Here is my #3 Phoenix HPR. You can see the number stamped on the hookah port adapter (yes that is the only way I can keep track of all of my Phoenix HPR, I have a few more).

This regulator has very little use since I put it together. The components are basically new.

Its performance is hard to beat. It includes all the best. Phoenix 1st with HPR 2nd, silicone diaphragm, DBE exhaust.

It will come with silicone black hose loop with curved mouthpiece (basically new components).

The horn hose clamps will include my standard thumb screw for easy removal of hose loop for cleaning. You can also see the thumb screw on the band clamp (located on the right to avoid BC bladder, etc.). It will also include the 3/8" to 7/16" HP adapter for the modern standard HP hose.

It even includes what Herman call the beauty ring. Notice the space between the Phoenix and the main body. I never liked the way that over hang looked with the Phoenix.

The chrome does have some superficial scratches.

It is finely tuned with a cracking effort around 0.6 inWC. The IP locks immediately and it hold perfectly for over 24 hours. I will give it one last check before I ship it, but this regulator is ready to dive.

I am asking $600 plus shipping.

You can PM or send me an email at: Lheros "at" gwi "dot" net

I am dropping the price of my #3 regulator to $550 (plus shipping).

If you like, I will include the Scubapro pressure gauge for $30.

Thanks

Beautiful regulator. Hopefully goes to a good home soon!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom