Divelogbook 1.11 won't import my dives!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WarmWaterDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I downloaded and installed the Divelogbook 1.11 software for IQ-700, IQ-800, & IQ-850 on my PC, which is running Windows XP Home edition V5.1 SP3. I only installed the apps for IQ-700 & IQ-800, since those are the two models we own. I did not install the app for the IQ-850 (although one of those may be in the cards in the future)

The new Divelogbook 1.11 software won't import my logged dives from PC Logbook v4.00.

I get an error of "Unable to read specified file" when I go to "Robert's Logbook.lgb"

I'm still able to access all that info via PC Logbook v4.00 thankfully. I'll plan on continuing to use PC Logbook 4.00 until I get Divelogbook 1.11 running correctly.

The new software did import the sample logbook "sample.lgb" file that came automatically with PC Logbook 4.00 with no problems. I tried this to see if there was no ability to import PC Logbook V4.00 info at all, and was surprised to see this worked no problem, but this didn't fix the other issue.

What do we need to do next?

Did that, works for the sample logbook that came with PC logbook 4.0 but not my real logged dives. Mentioned in post #1.

If you pm me your external e-mail address I'll e-mail you my lgb logbook file to see if you have the same issues as my idea of what to try next.

At this time, PCLogBook v4.0 users are unable to import log data into the DiveLogBook v1.11. Japan is currently working on resolving this issue and when it has been resolved a new version of DiveLogBook will be published. We are sorry for the issue.

In case you uninstalled PCLogBook v4.0. You can visit the following link to download and reinstall: PC Software Download

Back
Top Bottom