Failed setting saveo 1D

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

j.doe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Wow I am frustrated with this computer. So I am trying to update a couple of the PO2 settings on my computer.

Frustrating thing is that when I try and write settings I get an error that just states error. I can read the settings and I can read the dive data with no issues so I am not sure what is wrong here.

I have both updated the firmware to 1D and I have the latest version of the dive log software. The really funny part is that I was able on my second computer to save the updated settings with no issues and I have been keeping them totally in sync the entire time.

I am very frustrated. Any ideas?

HI-
It sounds like you are uploading settings to your DC from the DataLog software? If you are experiencing an issue on 1 PC and not another, we recommend a complete unistallation and the download and install a clean version. If we have misread, please clarify your issue.

To clarify,

I have one PC windows 7, that I am running the latest version of the data log software on.

I have 2 Tusa Zen dive computers both updated to the latest version of the firmware 1d.

Previously I have updated both computer settings from the PC with no problems.

I am trying to upload the settings rather than use the menus on each computer in order to insure that they are identical in settings. I typically do this pre-dive trip to insure that they all have the current local time set etc...

Now I go to update the computers and one will save settings to the dive computer with no issues. The other seems to hang when saving settings and the datalog software just reports an upload error.

I can however change settings on the computer because I use the computer menus and the settings seem to apply just fine. I also tried updating the firmware on the dive computer and it says the it is already up to date.

Realistically it means that I can no longer use the datalog software to upload settings. Frustrating to be sure but luckly not the end of my diving.

Any ideas? Any further information that I can provide.

Please email the Datalog .dat file located at the following location on your computer's HDD to scuba@tusa.com, once received we will review this issue further.

\Program Files\Tusa\DataLog\Data

It should be the .dat file with the name of your logbook. Otherwise, if you are still unsure, send them all and we will review.

Back
Top Bottom