Tusa Zen Air

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

350xfire

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I bought a Zen Air a while back and have not put too many dives on it. I just got back from Cozumel where I did 14 dives in 3.5 days. The software recognized the computer and downloaded the dive data. However, it only shows 11 dives. Also, after selecting the 11 dives to place on my dive log, it only shows about 5. Anyone know what the issue is?
Thanks

My Zen IQ 900 did the same thing. I tried to download dives and it only showed 5 of 14. I then updated firmware to the 1D and now it will not recognize it as it tells me there is no dive log available. It is able to read the DC settings and save settings to the DC but not download dive data that is still present on the DC.

Tusa rep we welcome your feed back. My computer is less than a year old. Serial number 147. Well, dated 5/2010.

We are researching the issue and when new information is available we will follow-up. We believe it is a DataLog software issue, however, further investigation is required.

Please email the Datalog .dat file located at the following location on your computer's HDD to scuba@tusa.com, once received we will review this issue further.

\Program Files\Tusa\DataLog\Data

Last edited:
Please email the Datalog .dat file located at the following location on your computer's HDD to scuba@tusa.com, once received we will review this issue further.

My Zen IQ 900 did the same thing. I tried to download dives and it only showed 5 of 14. I then updated firmware to the 1D and now it will not recognize it as it tells me there is no dive log available. It is able to read the DC settings and save settings to the DC but not download dive data that is still present on the DC.

Done, thanks

After reviewing the .dat file, our developers have come back with the following:

After analyzing data from this ZENAIR, we found that the user set the sample rate to 2sec. Total the last 4 dives under water time was over 2 hours meaning that memory space has been used up and later dives data will over write the earlier dives data (first in first out). Users can see total of 24 dives in the Zen Air log because log only record the summary of a dive. To prevent this happen, users should:
1. Download dive data often after a dive trip
2. Set dive sample rate to 15, 30 or 60 sec instead of 2sec.

Here is the details of the memory limitation:
Sample Rate Total Bottom Time
60sec ~50 hours dives
30sec ~25 hours dives
15sec ~12.5 hours
2sec ~2 hours

You can set the sample rate as you desire, however, please note that total bottom time recording limitations. We recommend setting to 30sec or 60sec.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom