Problem Linking IQ-750 with Divelog

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eDmAn

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
HI everyone,

I'd had my IQ-750 sinc ehte beginning of the year, and I've been downloading data off the DC onto the computer. However, I'm finding that the linking of the DC with my PC can be quite hit and miss. Sometimes it takes like 2 hours of trying to get the DC to actually talk properly to the PC. It's quite annoying.

Is anyone else experiencing this as well, or am I the only one?? TUSA, what should I do, and is it a fixable thing?

Hi-
First please confirm you are using IQ-750 compatible DataLog software, not Divelogbook. DiveLogbook was for the IQ-700, IQ-800 and IQ-850.
If you are using the DataLog, you can check for updates through the auto-update feature under Help, the latest version is 1.0.4. Or you can download a clean version for install here. Be sure to verify that your PC meets the minimum requirements (almost all current PC's do):
IBM® or compatible, personal computer.
An Intel® Pentium 500MHz or better Microprocessor.
64 MB of available RAM.
Super VGA card or compatible video graphics adaptor (256 color or higher) with minimum 800x600 pixel screen area of display settings.
A mouse.
60 MB of available harddrive space.
Microsoft® Windows® 2000, XP, Vista, 7
CD-ROM/DVD-ROM drive
USB port.

After you have updated the software on your PC and opening the DataLog application, connect the USB cable to your PC and follow the steps in this pdf help doc here.

If you are still having issues it may be the USB cable or DC, please contact your regional distributor, info@tabata.com.au for futher support.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom