Similar fit to Pano Geo?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

howler93

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings!

I recently tried an instructor's Pano Geo mask and the fit was outstanding for my face. Alas, the model seems to be discontinued?:( Could you recommend a similar fitting mask?

THanks in advance,
Howler

The Visio Tri-Ex is the modern day equivalent, side windows, large, bulky and high volume. One notable difference with the new mask is that it is a little more fiddly to pinch your nose than with the Pano-Geo.

1.jpg

I bought the pano-geo as at the time of purchase it seemed to be the only mask that would cater for my caveman forehead. It was miserable to dive with as the high volume and associated bouyancy meant it would always ride up my face, taking my nose with it. Since those early days I have found that I can wear almost any mask without forehead related issues.

Don't let my negative thoughts on this mask put you off, I'm just letting you know my opinion. If you like the fit and are aware of the potential drawbacks then buy one and I hope you enjoy it.

Yeah the Visio Tri-Ex would be the closest, but other TUSA masks I would recomend are the Visio UNO or the Powerview. We will match or beat anyones price.

Thanks for the help, folks! I wish I were able to try all the Tusa masks on but, being in Colorado, I've got very limited LDS options! The Visio Uno looks interesting, and I'm hoping it has a similar fit to the Pano Geo... Again, thanks for the help!

Howler :D

Back
Top Bottom