Resetting Tusa Element

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oceantrav

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I recently replaced the battery on my tusa element, not sure if its a II or IIII. After replacing when i try to turn it on it just counts down then turns off. How do I reset it, or is something wrong. It worked perfect before the battery died. Can you please email me at oceantrav@yahoo.com as I dont get on here often.

thanks-Matthew

HI Matthew-
The Element series is either an IQ-650 Element (1 button) or an IQ-750 Element II (3 button). It would be best to send your unit in for evaluation, it's quite tought to try to diagnose via email or phone. A few things that may contribute to your issue 1) The battery cover door is not seated properly 2) the retaining pins are stretched and not holding the battery snugly 3) water intrusion into the unit. In any case, please contact info@tusa.com or 800-482-2282 to request an RMA# if you are based in the US. If you are outside of the US, please contact your regional distributor or the original dealer where the unit was purchased.

Back
Top Bottom