Problem With Tusa DataLog 1.0.5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ontwowheels

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

A couple different problems with Tusa DataLog. I am currently running Tusa DataLog version 1.0.5 - Built 07.14.11 which I believe is the latest version. I am running on Win7 64 bit. The computer is the Tusa IQ 900 firmware version 1F.

First problem, when I try to run auto update I get the following error pop up in a box: Component 'osenxpsuite2009.ocx or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid

Second, not sure if it is related or not. Twice now when trying to download from the computer into my dive log I have a problem. I connect to the computer, usb device is found and I am able to do the down load. I select the dives I want to down load, I click save to log, I get the screen where it says disconnect the USB cable and click OK like everything worked fine...but the downloaded dives are not in the log. The only way I get the dives from the computer to the dive log is create a NEW empty dive log, do the down load and the dives correctly get entered into the new dive log called something like temp. Then I go back to my main dive log, and do an import dive data and import my temp dive log. Is all getting a little frustrating. This is a new computer and software which I have been experiencing the problem with.

Thanks for any help that you may be able to provide.

I installed Datalog on another PC with WIN7 64bit and get the same problem...

HI-
Most of the TUSA staff were at the DEMA show, so our apologies for the delayed reply. We have forwarded your email to our software engineers and they will investigate. When we obtain more information we'll reply to your email immediately. Thank you.

I let a tech guy from Tusa remote my PC. I believe the issue is fixed. The tech uninstalled and reinstalled Datalog which I had done before....but he ran the setup.exe as administrator which I had done. One other difference, he selected all users on the PC instead of just the current log in.

Anyway, I am good. THANKS

Back
Top Bottom