Reef gloves falling apart?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bobby-in-mass

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Help!!
I have used these gloves for 1 week and they are falling apart..the stiching is coming apart on both gloves in the same place?
also the velcro is coming undone?
I bought these on line a few months ago and dont remember where I got them..

Attachments

• PICT0438.jpg
    PICT0438.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 116
  • PICT0439.jpg
    PICT0439.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 115
Sorry to hear of your issues with the gloves. We would be happy to resolve your issue with a replacement pair of gloves, please contact customer service at 800-482-2282 or info@tusa.com to request an RMA#. The defective gloves will need to be returned to us with a copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized TUSA dealer to receive warranty consideration. Once you request and receive the RMA#, send in the gloves and copy of sales receipt to TUSA, 2380 Mira Mar Ave, Long Beach CA 90815 and your return will be processed.

Unless you're diving in cold water and need heavy gloves for warmth, go to Home Depot/Lowes and get one of the brands of work gloves they carry.....I do alot of fossil hunting/cave diving and used to go thru gloves in a matter of months then discovered that work gloves are tougher, last alot longer and are way cheaper...They also have much better tactile capability......There's one brand made for mechanics that has Velcro straps, that has lasted me for over a year of weekly diving w/no sign of wear......Cost was around $9.00 :O !!!!!......

Sorry to hear of your issues with the gloves. We would be happy to resolve your issue with a replacement pair of gloves, please contact customer service at 800-482-2282 or info@tusa.com to request an RMA#. The defective gloves will need to be returned to us with a copy of the original sales receipt from an authorized TUSA dealer to receive warranty consideration. Once you request and receive the RMA#, send in the gloves and copy of sales receipt to TUSA, 2380 Mira Mar Ave, Long Beach CA 90815 and your return will be processed.

The OP said he can't remember where he bought them so I think sending you an original receipt will be kind of hard to do.

Bobby, do what JS said and get a good pair of mechanics gloves from Home Depot or Lowes. It will be cheaper than shipping your defective gloves back to Tusa and you will get a better pair of gloves.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom