Iq-750

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ljudish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
So I have a question about the Element II IQ-750. I know it's listed on your website, but is it still considered in production? Or is it a discontinued product. I'm lookin at some computers and trying to find one that is in my price range, but not discontinued. From what I can tell the Element (IQ650) and Element II (IQ750) have both been in production for a long time. So I'm trying to figure out if they still are.

Second Question with the dive computers do you come out with software updates periodically? and if so how do we install them or must it be done by a service rep?

Thanks for your time.

HI-
Thanks for your inquiry. The IQ-650 and IQ-750 are current model computers and are not discontinued. They have been on the market for approx 2 years. Firmware updates are occassionally required and can be installed by the user via a USB download cable and downloading the firmware update software from our website. Currently, there are no firmware updates for the IQ-650 or IQ-750 models.

Don't forget that the Tusa PC Download Cable for IQ-750 is going to cost around $100.

I have the IQ-700 which I like very much and is discontinued. But the PC cable was $100+ when it was still in production. They are still $100+, just harder to find. Maybe I will get one with my next computer.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom