Problem: Brand new iq-750 out of the box doesn't show Nitrogen Bar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freidenker

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi, I just turned on my brand new Tusa IQ-750 computer and when I entered to the Alarm Settings I noticed that the Nitrogen bar didn't show any of the lines in the graph, the only one working is the "Deco" one. Could it be some display issue? is this a problem ever heard of? May be there is some way to reset the unit? It's somewhat strange that the rest of the display is working and precisely the SO IMPORTANT nitrogen bar is not turning on... really bad luck!

I ask here because the Tusa dealer is pretty far from my city, and may be this is some sort of common issue with an easy solution. If not, regretfully, I will have to send my computer to the dealer and wait several days for its return...

I am sad about this, tomorrow I have a dive and I will have to dive without my computer, I guess as it's brand new TUSA will change it for a new one right?

Greetings from a very sad diver... Thanks in advance for any help.

---------- Post added ----------

Hello again, finally my instructor told me to check the computer in the dive, luckily I did, for some unknown reason after the dive it started to work perfectly, showing the dots of the nitrogen bar graph. Made three dives, and till now it's working perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom