TUSA mini knife: screws needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sail 'n Dive

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Dear scubaboarders: Hello, I own a TUSA mini BCD knife, blunt tip, TBTK11. Its been great, but I had to take it off my inflator hose to add an emergency signaling device during a boat trip, and I misplaced the four stainless screws that make the hose attachment work. I think they are about the size of #2 panhead stainless machine screws, about 1/8 to 1/4 ", with matching washers. I can't guess as to the threads: could be metric or US, but it looks like #2 screws come with 56 normally. But again, who knows, the plastic knife holder has internal threads and so impossible to measure.
I called Leisure Pro.com who sold me the knife, and they said, can't help, and when I called TUSA, they said they could only respond to a request from the dealer.
Had a run around our local hardware shops, sailing parts and boat repair guys, bike repair stores, and sports sunglasses mechanics, but no luck there either.
Sure, this is not an expensive piece of gear, relatively speaking, but since it is otherwise in great shape, I thought I would reach out and ask you all for advice,
thanks !
Sail 'n Dive

Back
Top Bottom