TUSA Freedom One Pro question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sithong

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Greetings,

I recently purchased two Freedom One Pro dive masks and wish to know the recommended method for removing the (factory) film on the inside lenses to prevent fogging...am I correct in thinking that the special lens treatment is applied only to the outside (?) Many thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Mark

HI Mark-
Your question is addressed in our FAQ section here: Tusa

Q: I have CrystalView AR/UV lenses in my mask, any additional care required?
Masks such as the M-211 Freedom One PRO and M-28S Geminus PRO are equipped with CrystalView AR/UV lenses. These optical glass lenses are treated with a multi-layer proprietary anti-reflective and ultraviolet coating that is hardened for durability. Although not likely, care should be taken when using these lenses as the coating could possibly be scratched or removed. The coating is on the outside of the mask lens, which allows cleaning and use of an anti-fog solution on the inside without issue. Take care to read the included care and maintenance information with each CrystalView AR/UV equipped mask.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom