Tusa BCD buoyancy specs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mmcdanie

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I love my Conquest BCD, but it is 4lbs positive. Is there a list of the buoyancy specs for Tusa BCDs someplace? My son and I are looking at BCDs for him.

HI-
The BCJ size chart tab available under each BCJ product listing on Tusa lists sizes, lift capacities and weight capacities. This is the only available information.
Thank you.

Bummer. Like Scuba tanks, I would think most divers would want to know that info.

On the TUSA website there is a size chart, lift capacity. How old is your son and what size t-shirt does he wear?

On the TUSA website there is a size chart, lift capacity. How old is your son and what size t-shirt does he wear?

This information as was also stated by the TUSA rep doesn't provide buoyancy information. I usually obtain this information through 3rd party reviews such as through Scubalab as they test and review gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom