IQ-900 issue

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jak Crow

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Whenever I'm not using this computer, it always defaults to the screen showing Off at the top and Alt at the bottom. If I hit the M button, it goes to the clock screen, but it will switch back to Off Alt after a several seconds. How do I get it out of this mode and default to the clock screen?

Hi Jak-
Please make sure your computer has the latest firmware update of 1H (5/17/2012). If you need to update the firmware to the latest version, instructions and download can be found here: Tusa
If you have the latest firmware or the issue continues after update, please contact TUSA customer service at info@tusa.com or 800-482-2282 for a return authorization # for factory evaluation.

I've updated to the latest firmware and the problem appears resolved. Thanks.

It was set for Alt time mode and you did not set the Alt time. If you hold down the S button for 2 seconds that will revert it to main time again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom