Issue with IQ-950 and transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

luscioman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I recieved an Tusa IQ-950 last year as a gift and it worked great until recently. As of late it will not recognize the transmitter and shows 000 for pressure in the tank. So i brought to my local authorized retailer and they changed the battery in the transmitter and DC but could not get it to work. They suggested contacting TUSA since i didnt buy it from them. So I called TUSA tech support at least 5 times and sent 2 emails with no response. I am not sure how to go forward with this. It is pretty frustrating. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Hello-
First, please make sure you have the latest firmware update for IQ-950. You can download from here: Tusa

Then, make sure your transmitter is paired correctly with IQ-950. To set it correctly, please refer to page 56 of the Owner’s Manual. If these do not solve your problem, please call our Tech Support Toll Free (800) 521-8872, or email (service@tusa.com).

I just did all of the update and still couldnt get it to work. I left 2 voicemails to tech support so lets see if they call back.

---------- Post added February 5th, 2013 at 01:12 AM ----------

I left a message and got a call back in 10 minutes. The issue has been resolved. Thanks for your help.

Try borrowing another transmitter from the store or somebody with a aeris or oceanic computer and plug in their code and see if it works then. Most likely it the transmitter and also start with at least 500psi in the cylinder.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom